Improve wound healing, well-being and quality of life to patients and families
Leading Excellence in Virtual Wound Care
Request A Quote
How Can Advanced Wound Care Help You?
Collaborate with healthcare providers and organizations in the delivery of evidence-wound care.
Our qualified and skilled team offers the latest advanced treatments for wound healing. We are skilled to select the appropriate type of dressings and technologies to manage the different types of wounds:
Pressure injury/ulcer (also known as bedsore)
Diabetic foot ulcer
Skin tears or skin fragility from aging
Venous leg ulcers
Skin burn injury
Surgical site infection
Our first encounter with a patient includes a comprehensive assessment to identify wound causes, risk factors, and potential to heal. Next, we work with patients, families, and caregivers to develop a care plan that best meets their needs and preferences. Follow-up consultations ensure implementation of care until wounds have healed. Primary healthcare providers are updated about our recommendations and progresses achieved.
Slow or hard-to-heal wounds have a high risk for infection. Don’t delay seeking help!
Our Virtual Wound Care connects patients, families, and primary care providers to on-call wound care specialists to achieve wound outcomes in a faster manner.
- Get quick access to wound care specialists.
- Place patients on the right care pathway.
- Reduce patient wait time to see wound care specialist.
- Improve patient satisfaction and experience.
- Provide evidence-based care to achieve desired outcomes.
- Provide peace of mind to primary care providers knowing their clients are cared for by wound care experts.
- Optimize wound care resources for partner organizations and revenue.