We collaborate with healthcare providers to create continuous improvement in the delivery of wound care while meeting their clinical, operational, and financial goals. To achieve that we use the PRIME method:
Prioritize patients’ needs by embracing an evidence-informed practice.
Respect clients’ rights, autonomy, culture, values, and preferences.
Improve quality of care while considering cost-effectiveness.
Meet stakeholders needs and implement Best Practice for wound management.
Enhance self-management support, collaborative care, and communication.
This approach together with our virtual wound care platform and commitment to put evidence-based knowledge into practice will create continuous improvement in quality and cost-effectiveness to support our partner organizations to provide effective and sustainable wound care education programs.
Our Values Guide Our Actions:
- We believe people with hard to heal wounds should have timely access to the right treatment to prevent delay in wound healing and avoid undesired outcomes.
- We value patients’ needs, concerns and preferences and strive to create a personalized wound care plan developed, especially, to meet their unique needs.
- We believe that people with wounds should be engaged in daily self-management and be provided with appropriate support to problem solving during their journey towards healing.
Our Goals are Simple and Achievable:
- Build and sustain wound care capacity
- Work in collaboration with healthcare providers
- Meet clients’ needs and preferences
- Provide patient-centered wound care
- Improve care and quality of life
- Support best practice implementation
- Improve wound healing
- Decrease risk of amputation
- Reduce risk of hospitalization
- Provide easy and timely access to Wound Experts
- Optimize selection of wound supplies
- Save costs and lives